For You, Dear
by Nathalie Markoch
as you entered the gate
as you entered the gate
arose silence, now feints
awoke images through pain
no wonder why I left myself be drained
consequences at that time
conquered sorcerers, denied
I wonder how to put aside
the wounded memories of a lifetime
Princess Gaia, no more tears
I need you here, freeze all tears
come, shelter this giant within
all that's left is a broken seed
a withered seed
climbed summits, mountains
but also survived hell
corrupted veins, shaded friends
how could I have been so strong
now sheltered only inside your soul
mine is torn, mine's a void
never sought true perfection
never sought for a higher creation
I just wanted to stay firm
to admire the beauty from within
never asked for admiration
never searched for inspiration
hollow souls what I shall fill
with the thoughts I do make real
no other shall ever dream
about my senses, about my sins
what if we keep silent?
cold cruel summers and never hesitated
to remember the lowest, the lamest
everything is part of a story
a part of a lifeline
not some arranged glory
hazel eyes around me..
hazel eyes inside me..
hazel eyes embracing from within
Is all I feel, is all I dream
is all I imagine, is all that's real
like how I feel it now
floating through the mist
floating above men's sins
above the in-transcendent mankind's feelings
above the standard human desires
above misery, vainness, and weakness
I love you from beyond this lost soul
that this encounter has lifted to the stars
to finally meet yours
Fotografía:
Daniela Portillo Corzo
Daniela Portillo Corzo





