19 Sept 2010

Poetry | Sealed in Me



Sealed in Me

by Nathalie Markoch

Innocence gone and you can´t see much further
Waiting until you encounter the key
Where the truth is hiding upon tears
Although we are still friends
You are sealed in me forever

Sealed in me forever here
Sealed behind those shaded dreams
Sealed in me, believe it's real
Sealed and wounded by closest fears

Fears control the whole
Near it comes the deepest ocean
Here you deceive it all
Clear we see, and clearly I suffer

Void, it's all I can sense
Pain includes cold shaking hands
That's all that's left in me
Replaced only when I listen to that voice
Calming down my horrors

Sealed in me forever here
Sealed behind those shaded dreams
Sealed in me, believe it's real
Sealed and wounded by closest fears

Created kingdoms, never faced truth
Behind the veil, there's only you
The illusion just faded away
Believed walls would be my strength
But decayed 'cause of the pain
And this should be sealed in me forever

Sealed in me forever here
Sealed behind those shaded dreams
Sealed in me, believe it's real
Sealed and wounded by closest fears